Product description provided by A10 Networks:
The AX Series encompasses advanced application acceleration and core server load balancing features in a space efficient 2U platform.
Utilizing the best combination of hardware and software, versus simple server hardware, the AX Series replaces incumbent vendors at a ratio of 3 or higher to 1 AX. For incumbent vendors' next generation platforms, AX typically provides twice the performance at half the price. AX increases data center efficiency while reducing management overhead and operational costs.
Advanced technology includes L7 inspection without degradation, ASIC accelerated PBSLB (policy based server load balancing), STARTTLS support and early support for IPv6, illustrating key differentiators as well as total raw performance.
- Revolutionary Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) tuned for multi-core CPUs and multiple integrated ASICs
- aRule for flexible script-based deep packet inspection for traffic management and security
- Application acceleration including RAM Caching and SSL off-load
- Leverage multiple Layer 4-7 features without performance degradation
- Dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 support
Customers include NTT Plala, Limewire, Club One and Game Flier.
View more Wan Optimization / Application Delivery products in our Product Showcase.
Dig deeper on Cloud computing and SaaS