By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
However, if limitations are enforced based on application types, there might be a possibility, provided you can find sufficient bandwidth upstream beyond your VPN tunnel termination point. It really depends on many factors, like the type of ISP connection you have, your VPN connectivity, and other variables.
For more information:
- Learn how to prioritize bandwidth for data center consolidations.
- How much bandwidth is enough? Alexander B. Cannara explains.
- Check out this bandwidth utilization tip series.
- Calculate the cost of VPN links to determine whether you can downgrade and save money.
- Understand how session border controllers (SBCs) can be used in lieu of VPNs to protect communication data.
Email your VPN-related questions to email@example.com.
Dig Deeper on VPN setup and configuration
Related Q&A from Rainer Enders
Administrators don't have to worry about interoperability; integrated mobile application and device management is the best approach.continue reading
Ensuring that the client software itself is up to date is just one of many reasons why it's critical to oversee VPN clients.continue reading
To ensure mobile device security, VPN expert Rainer Enders explains that it is crucial to monitor changed states and block software modifications.continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.