Major TeamViewer features include the following:
- Highly secure VPN supports all major protocols (RDP, RemoteFX, IPsec, L2TP)
- Supports remote access, remote control, file transfer, chat, remote meetings and videoconferences
- Firewall-friendly, works with NAT
- Web Connector available for browser-based use
- Automatic performance optimization
These platforms are supported:
- XP, Vista, Windows 7
- MacOS 10.x versions
- Numerous Linux distributions
- Android, iPhone, iPad
Also note that free versions of TeamViewer exist for home and personal use, identical to commercial versions.
→ Compare TeamViewer's VPN with Golden Frog's VyprVPN.
Dig deeper on VPN setup and configuration