Major TeamViewer VPN features include the following:
- Supports remote access, remote control, file transfer, chat, remote meetings and video conferences.
- Highly secure TeamViewer VPN supports all major protocols -- RDP, RemoteFX, IPsec, Layer Two Tunneling Protocol.
- Uses 2,048-bit RSA and 256-bit AES encryption.
- Firewall-friendly, works with proxy servers and NAT.
- Automatic performance optimization.
TeamViewer VPN supports these platforms:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
- Mac OS 10.x versions.
- Numerous Linux distributions.
- Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows Phone, BlackBerry.
- Free versions of TeamViewer VPN, identical to commercial versions, are available for home and personal use.
See the product features of a GoldenFrog VPN next.
Ed Tittel asks:
What features of the TeamViewer VPN does your team find most valuable?
0 ResponsesJoin the Discussion