Companies can cut down on travel costs by deploying telepresence and video conferencing, but real-time technologies like video are disrupting the network like never before and driving the need for next-generation WAN optimization. This video with ZK Research founder Zeus Kerravala will help you learn how to optimize video and how to do so successfully across your enterprise WAN.
Join Kerravala as he answers the following questions:
- What is the value proposition of video?
- What types of video are being used today?
- Should you allow video traffic over the enterprise WAN?
- How is video changing the WAN and WAN optimization?
- Why must WAN optimization have the ability to optimize video?
- What features does a WAN optimization solution need to optimize video?
For more information, check out these resources:
- Learn the video conferencing bandwidth requirements for the WAN.
- Understand WAN video conferencing network design requirements for QoS.
- WAN optimization vendors improve WAN video delivery with enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) features.
About the speaker: Zeus Kerravala is the founder and principal analyst of ZK Research. Kerravala provides a mix of tactical and long-term strategic advice to constituents, including IT and network managers; vendors of IT hardware, software and services; and the IT investment community.